[lbo-talk] why liberal Dems are absolutely useless or worse

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 11:51:24 PDT 2010

My bet is that it will be subsumed into ERISA - a convoluted administrative/legal remedy.

Or worse, into binding arbitration.

What we can be pretty sure about is that people won't be allowed to walk into court to sue misbehaving insurance companies. SR

----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood

Interesting thing I didn't know: though the bill says that inscos shouldn't drop people because they got sick, there is no enforcement mechanism if they do. And 30 million people will be *forced* to buy this crap.