[lbo-talk] why liberal Dems are absolutely useless or worse

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Mar 19 11:42:54 PDT 2010

On Mar 19, 2010, at 10:34 AM, SA wrote:

> But in the end, the progressives got maneuvered into an up or down
> vote where they would kill the bill for good if they voted no. Just
> to clarify, if the bill passes 30 million people get health
> insurance, if it fails, they don't. You seem to think it's obvious
> that for an earnest liberal killing the bill is the best thing to do

An impressive list of reasons why this bill sucks and should fail:

<http://fdlaction.firedoglake.com/2010/03/19/fact-sheet-the-truth-about-the-health-care-bill/

>.

Interesting thing I didn't know: though the bill says that inscos shouldn't drop people because they got sick, there is no enforcement mechanism if they do. And 30 million people will be *forced* to buy this crap.

Doug