[lbo-talk] Americans and the bible

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Mar 25 04:52:31 PDT 2010

one question: didn't you once say that your very religious students taking your theology class -- evangelicals, fundamentalists -- often didn't know scripture especially well. that maybe they could find the passage or quote it, but they hadn't really thought about it. you once wrote some interesting remarks here about that.