[lbo-talk] $1350 / 3br - Spacious home in Willowalk

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 30 12:21:03 PDT 2010

Cragislist ad for a rental in the gated community I sent the story about on earlier:

3BD/2BA $1350/mo $1350 deposit Spacious 1888 sq. ft. home in gated Willowalk community, fireplace, open floor plan, granite & Corian countertops, upgraded tile, stainless steel appliances, exterior BBQ hookup, 2 car garage. Pets allowed.

Contact us for more information on this and many other homes! Please ask for a full set of digital photos of any of our homes!!!

We also have homes available in Hemet, San Jacinto, Winchester, Homeland, Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Sun City, Perris, Moreno Valley, Banning, Riverside, Fontana, Corona, and San Bernardino.

FREE application and credit check offered by Signature Group Property Management. Contact at (951) 658-1242 or email us at Clayton_SignatureGroupRealty at verizon.net. Pick up a FREE APPLICATION at 1314 W. Florida Suite 102, Hemet, CA 92543. Bad credit and foreclosures okay as long as you have good rental history and income qualify.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/apa/1667701713.html