[lbo-talk] the blind side

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Mar 30 17:47:07 PDT 2010

i think joanna wrote back when the film came out, to say it was racist. wondering if you could speak to that joanna.

note: i don't usually follow oscars and crap. but R was on about the oscars, following the gossip, so I rented the damn thing.

are oscars political then? because I didn't see why bullock should get an oscar for it. maybe an oscar for sheer tenacity and reams of 'product' - i.e., 40 films in her short life.

otherwise: dewds, it's bike riding weather again. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

shag