[lbo-talk] willingham on the NAEP scores

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun May 2 13:50:21 PDT 2010

Jeffrey Fisher wrote:

> Did you read the article?

No. I seldom if ever go to web sites. It's too painful and having them read aloud is (at least for some months) not mucyh better. It takes time to shift from a lifetime of taking in texts visually to take them in when read by an artificial voice (even when, as in ZoomText) it is a very good voice. So I would only look at a web source if the post itself was of such great interest as to make the source something that one had to know.

Carrol