[lbo-talk] It's May Day....

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Mon May 3 12:46:53 PDT 2010

Meh, the bantering and back and forth, while playing 2 on 2 Fifa games with my friends was an important chunk of my social development (and an excellent pregaming activity). Playing the "less cool" genres like roleplaying games is definitely more atomizing, but how is that much different than watching a movie?