[lbo-talk] Affirming the Mechanistic Materialist Conception of History

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Mon May 3 15:38:00 PDT 2010

On May 3, 2010, at 6:08 PM, Max Sawicky wrote:

> Say what?

I was widely vilified for taking her self-description as a female attack dog a little too literally.

> On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 5:38 PM, Alan Rudy <alan.rudy at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I bet if I say bad things about her, some people here will call me
>> names, so
>> I won't. But imagine that I did... in a critically informed, quite
>> aware of
>> exactly the limits of such a intolerant name-calling (and its
>> possible
>> consequences for driving some American citizens away from the Left)
>> kinda
>> way.

Shane Mage

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)