[lbo-talk] Affirming the Mechanistic Materialist Conception of History

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon May 3 16:41:41 PDT 2010

they're tweaking brad for freaking out that people here call her and other idiots, idiots. see, the problem is that, while she might be an idiot, brad and others worry that the more reasonable people on the right, who might be swayed to be on our side, won't like us because they'll think we are elitist snobs. probably also reveals that we hate the average working class guy - i mean person. as a consequence, the left is dead or at least etherized on the operating table coz we of our own bad behavior.

is there a name for a male attack dog? *snort*