[lbo-talk] The Ideology Problem

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue May 4 18:53:26 PDT 2010

1. get rid of ratfucker and hater. what's your answer to the gist of what i said? hmmm? marx called the sarah palins of his day things more clever than 'fucking idiots' - they were cruel, personal attacks, vicious, etc. he called people stupid, not merely ignorant. not that it matters much what he said but, rather, that his calling people names, attacking them viciously, etc. didn't seem to have been a problem for class solidarity!

2. some workers are the enemy. WTF you been?

3. one of 'em is my friend - a buddy. (speaking to alan's points on this: gTFO it already)

4. tee hee. guess you need to refine this (also, go to better parties): "The working class as I define it is not merely the 'working class' of popular discourse but the sum of all who don't own the means of production, or better yet, everyone who has surplus extracted from them because of specific property relationships. I am usually the guy at the party arguing that we need to figure out how to organize the investment bank traders and middle management types, not the person claiming that auto workers are the key to any prols movement. Maybe that is why I simply did not get this label of 'manly-man politics'."

<http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2009/2009-November/016737.html>http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2009/2009-November/016737.html