[lbo-talk] how did you become a lefty

Mark DeLucas mkdelucas at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:17:05 PDT 2010

I turned from liberal to left (as I understand the term) at about the time that I realized that the Vietnam war--an event I'd studied extensively in college--wasn't merely a piece of stupidity but an atrocity. That it took me until the age of 23 (or 4 years ago) to think so constitutes a kind of tribute to the educational system, I'd say.

Mark