[lbo-talk] how did you become a lefty

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed May 5 18:42:18 PDT 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 9:11 PM, shag carpet bomb <shag at cleandraws.com>wrote:

> stories of how your consciousness was raised please!
>
> shag

I watched Michael Moore´s "Roger and Me" ...and started to connect the dots...

Previously I was a believer in Free Markets and Globalization, and that government corruption was the problem of everything. I even believed that the private sector was effective, pristine, and corruption free. Yes, I was an idiot without real world experience!.

...then came Krugman, the IMF criticism, seeing political reality and the 2001 economic crisis down here in Argentina, and again, I began to connect the dots...

So yes, I can thank M.Moore for it. FC