[lbo-talk] how did you become a lefty

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu May 6 17:07:44 PDT 2010

this is so cool! thanks all for responding. we should put a book together about how we got to be lefties. is there any such book like that? not academic research per se, but something more popular. I'm guessing there's books about the royalty of the left. I mean the peasants. ha ha.

I would write my own story, but I've been writing a ton in my spare time lately and I'm bushed and brain-dead