[lbo-talk] how did you become a lefty

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 10:59:01 PDT 2010

Shag: "this is so cool! thanks all for responding. we should put a book together about how we got to be lefties. is there any such book like that? not academic research per se, but something more popular. :

[WS:] Good idea. I think there might be interest. However, for such an effort to work, somebody would need to take on the responsibility of being the editor(s) - to design the format, find contributors and whip them to deliver what they promised, contact the publisher etc. Any volunteers?

One way to organize the theme of such a volume may be similar to that in the film "Magnolia" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnolia_%28film%29 which starts as several seemingly separate and incoherent sub-plots that slowly coalesce together as the story develop.

Wojtek