[lbo-talk] how did you become a lefty

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon May 10 11:09:45 PDT 2010

me me me me! Doug should be the figurehead editor, though, since he has a well-known name. i'll just do the nitty gritty crap. aside from which, i wouldn't mind whipping some-a youse into shape at all.

when i wrote that, i thought about the book, Strangers in Paradise, in which people from working class backgrounds talked about what it was like to go to college and graduate school. I think it was put together in late 60s or 70s?