[lbo-talk] National Journal: Do 'Family Values' Weaken Families?

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 07:04:14 PDT 2010

[WS:] This assumes that the "family values" politicians really have some public interest in mind instead wanting to get elected by fear mongering and stirring up controversies. I doubt that this assumption is true. As I see it, these politicians- and US politicians in general - will do anything, even fuck their own mothers in public, if it gets them elected.

Wojtek