[lbo-talk] Immigrants Crash a Tea Party

Anthony Kennerson anthonyk6319 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 08:07:40 PDT 2010

First off, here's the link to Joel Olson's article, originally published over at the Z Communications blog:

http://ruby.zcommunications.org/sb-1070-battle-at-the-grassroots-by-joel-olson

And a +5 to Sean Andrews's commentary...funny how it isn't neccessary to get permission from the Democrats to fight for your rights, isn't it?

And to hell with atempting to "work with" these fools....the better approach is to organize their victims and targets (mainly, people of color and those of the White working class not consumed by Obama worship or Teabagger delusions) and simply overwhelm them locally. And then, cosolidate that force into a national movement for genuine justice and equality.

Whomever devised that protest in Flagstaff needs to come down here to the South and teach our "leadership" how to beat down our wingnuts....and neolib Dems.

Anthony