[lbo-talk] n+one

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu May 13 18:17:28 PDT 2010

I picked up a copy of n+1 today - apparently Issue 8, which isn't the current issue, 9. It's quite good. who is behind this journal? Anyone know? Where'd it come from?

<http://nplusonemag.com/about>http://nplusonemag.com/about

I assume the editors have written the pieces that are not authored? The issue I picked up, July 2009, had an interesting article about Marxism today, given the state of the economy. The author wrote quoted John Lanchester, writing in the New Yorker, and I thought, well hell, Lanchester is looking for Doug Henwoord, no?

<http://nplusonemag.com/intellectual-situation-your-marx>http://nplusonemag.com/intellectual-situation-your-marx

shag