[lbo-talk] LBO News from Doug Henwood

double bluff mullah_omar at email.it
Fri May 14 05:30:55 PDT 2010

Excuse me but at this point I cannot believe any more that intelligent and informed ppl can *really* buy the official b/s on 9/11.

So the question for me now is: "why they say that they believe it?". I see only one possible explanation for the moment: "they know that they would not like what would happen when the real culprits are found" i.e. possibly s.t. worse than the "holocaust".

Maybe it is time to debate about this, and just treat the official b/s for what it is.

--

Sponsor:

Conto Arancio ti regala 50 Euro da spendere su Media World on line. Cosa aspetti, aprilo subito!

Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=10036&d=14-5