[lbo-talk] Teabaggers query

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Tue May 18 15:23:56 PDT 2010

On Tue, 18 May 2010 17:57:12 -0400 "Dennis Perrin" <dperrin at comcast.net> wrote:

> Dunno if my mother's waving placards in the street, but she does talk
> the talk. In fact, the last political discussion we had was many
> months ago, and she insisted that Obama was Hitler, Satan, an Islamic
> agent, etc.

Has she talked this way about politics before? Or is this a new thing?

> Noam would be upset with me for not reaching out more effectively.
> But then, he's become a statist puppet, so who cares what he thinks.

Yeah. After all, he's only the smartest living human. Big deal.

--

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com

"I am in favor of leaving people alone, no matter how imperfect their polity may seem." -- Stephen Maturin, MD