[lbo-talk] Noam 1, Israelo-apartheid 0

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu May 20 16:36:09 PDT 2010

At 04:25 PM 5/20/2010, Michael Pollak wrote:

>A common form of determing guilt for a crime in Europe during the
>middle ages was trial by combat. If I accuse you, and I win, then
>you deserved to die.

Charlie Murphy telling the story of Rick James slapping him in the face:

http://www.tv.com/chappelles-show/ep.-204/episode/307218/trivia.html

Charlie Murphy: I'm standing there I'm thinking, "This nigga really has lost his fucking mind." First of all, you don't slap a man. Ok. I mean, even when slapping was fashionable, ya know, they did it in Paris, some guy would come up, "I challenge you to a duel." They would have a gunfight after that, somebody had to go