[lbo-talk] Noam 1, Israelo-apartheid 0

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Fri May 21 13:56:44 PDT 2010

For those rare North American kids who get it, at all, much less through six months... you know, surely, that its a premodern, barbaric and just plain icky thing. Alan Rudy

I was going to answer Miles question with one word, Tits. But Dennis Claxton beat me to it.

Anyway, I am sadly disappointed that the breast feeding fad of the 70s has probably disappeared. I have a lot of very warm memories of those sessions. As for what kiddo liked? He liked the left tit more than the right one. So, R started him off on the left, then switched after awhile to the right.

I was curious what it tasted like. The ex had a strange reaction, but said, sure. First surprise you have to learn how. It's not like sucking on a bottle. Next surprise, it was very bland with a slight sweetness something like egg nog---only really watered down. It also makes mothers and babies smell nice.

I was glad both grand kids were on the tit.

There's a whole capitalist pig dimension going pushng baby formula rather than breast feeding especially in poorer countries. I think this is an example of the utter contempt that capital holds for society.

CG