[lbo-talk] MP3izing music

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue May 25 14:23:59 PDT 2010

so, MP3izing the few CDs I afforded myself over the years has got me playing stuff that has been boxed up for years.

I apologize for still liking the Counting Crows, Dwight Yoakam, Hootie (fuck you! I like 'em), STP (fuck you harder!), Norah Jones (fuck you with a football bat), Cheap Trick, Pearl Jam, Third Eye Blind, Sade, etc. :)

heh. I just figgered this would be a fun new thread about the music I oughtta like in order to be a good and proper leftie.

shag