[lbo-talk] MP3izing music

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Tue May 25 14:46:50 PDT 2010

I like Michael's response, but....

Dewd, Its all OK, so long as you only love the FIRST rekkid, when they were true to their muse and their fans, dude... after that, they're always just a buncha sell-outs and anyone who likes the later ones is a sell out, don't be a sell-out, dewd! Du-u-ude... know what I mean dude? You could put 'em into "mangle play" as Diane calls it, and get:

August and Everything After Cracked Rear View Core

Guitars, Cadillacs, Diamond Life, etc

Come Away With Me, Ten, Live in Budokan Hey, um anyone seen my Tom Petty record? (it's OK, its the first one!) A

PS: This whole thing's making me think of Cornholio and I just can't stop the smile...