[lbo-talk] Chomsky regards himself as a supporter of Israel

SA s11131978 at gmail.com
Sat May 29 03:37:34 PDT 2010

Joseph Catron wrote:

> On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 11:51 PM, Michael Pollak <mpollak at panix.com> wrote:
>
> Your argument against the two state solution is that it's highly unlikely to
>
>> happen.
>>

> Actually, I haven't yet offered my argument against it, which is that it
> would further institutionalize racism, apartheid, and exclusion, while one
> Palestinian state would strike a decisive blow against them.

That's commendable. If want to strike a blow against apartheid and exclusion, though, why not start closer to home, like a campaign to make America give back the land it stole from Mexico, or a single binational state here in North America? At least here in the USA there's no bloody state of war that you would be prolonging by your rejection of two separate states.

SA