[lbo-talk] Massacre

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon May 31 17:41:12 PDT 2010

I still have quite a ways to go to catch up with lbo-talk posts (I've been away from home since Friday morning), but so far this post of Jim's is the only post on Israel I've seen that seems even remotely in touch with reality. SA, Michael P, Joseph C all seem to be caught in a never-never world where world opinion affects events in Palestine.

Carrol