[lbo-talk] Black Panther Coloring Book

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 13:59:04 PDT 2010

At 01:04 PM 11/1/2010, Wojtek S wrote:

>Dennis: "You miss a lot of good movies then."
>
>[ws:] maybe, but i will not miss much sleep over it.

Maybe, but you will miss information. I notice your take on the Black Panthers is very similar to your take on The Sopranos, i.e. chalking everything up to so-called American infatuation with violence.

There's another similarity too, You said you never watched The Sopranos. So whatever you have to say about either topic comes from some kind of luminiferous aether, not from processing information..