[lbo-talk] Black Panther Coloring Book

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 07:28:21 PDT 2010

Dennis: "your take on The Sopranos"

[WS:] My take on The Sopranos? I have not seen a single episode for a very simple reason - I do not have television. So I do not have any "take" on it, positive, negative or whatever. Maybe it is a good show as you claimed time and again, and may be I would like if I watched it, but I did not, so your conjecture about "my take" on it is pointless.

And as a point of clarification - not all portrayals of violence or even gun violence were created equal - some serve aesthetic purposes (cf. in "Dead Man") - while other create mainly adrenaline rush. I was speaking of the latter.

But this discussion is getting tedious, so I am opting out. Thanks for your interest and your comments.

Wojtek