[lbo-talk] Varoufakis on ending the eurocrisis

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Thu Nov 11 20:52:26 PST 2010

> Varoufakis is a real treasure -- and it's one more reason why Behind the
> News was

I rescind that past tense -- the show will go on!

http://lbo-news.com/2010/11/11/my-farewell-to-thursdays-at-5/

I'm going to continue producing a weekly

edition of Behind the News for KPFA, our Berkeley sister station

where this show has been running for almost two years, and for the

web, where it has listeners from Austin to Beijing. WBAI is free to

take it and broadcast it when it wants. But if you'd like to

continue listening to my weekly take on economics and politics, you

can find it on the web at my newsletter's site, (Radio archives), or

on iTunes (Behind the News with Doug Henwood).

<end blogcerpt>

Yay!

Also the whole statement (avilable at the link) is very good (and not very long).

Michael