[lbo-talk] Imperial Chickens Come Home to Roost

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 16:55:07 PST 2010

I don't buy it. Why was it all of a sudden tyrannical?

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Claxton" <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 4:49:35 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Imperial Chickens Come Home to Roost

Joanna wrote:

>And the million dollar question for me is why
>the hatred/destruction of narrative?

Because it was looked upon as tyrannical for a time. And of course it was in many respects. But then anti-narrative quickly developed it's own tyrannies. One reason I like Mark Tansey so much is he is familiar with and paints and talks about varying sides of this divide so well.