[lbo-talk] Harvey in Berkeley

Patrick Bond pbond at mail.ngo.za
Sun Nov 14 17:26:51 PST 2010

By the way, the discussion we had last month about Harvey can be augmented by the video of his methodology talk, now up on his website: http://davidharvey.org/2010/10/video-talk-on-marxs-method-at-berkeley/

And on Friday night here at the Historical Materialism conference in London, David's The Enigma of Capital won the Deutscher Prize.