[lbo-talk] Harvey in Berkeley

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Sun Nov 14 21:46:52 PST 2010

> By the way, the discussion we had last month about Harvey can be augmented
> by the video of his methodology talk, now up on his website:
> http://davidharvey.org/2010/10/video-talk-on-marxs-method-at-berkeley/

I would really urge people listen to this lecture, especially the social science and more technically inclined branch on LBO. At first I was a little disappointed because I thought he was going to explain the crisis and grumbled a bit. It is much better on second listen because he is teaching you how he looked at the crisis and the history that lead to it.

Thanks again,

CG