[lbo-talk] delusional

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Nov 15 17:27:07 PST 2010

They are speaking with a strong voice. They just aren't saying the things which many of their supporters wish they were saying.

And this is not entirely "reading motives." It merely assumes that the DP leadership are not fools. It is really dangerous to assume your enemy is weak and stupid.

Carrol -----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of michael perelman Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 7:12 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] delusional

You are correct so long as the Democrats refuse to speak with a strong voice.