[lbo-talk] deluded American's wish they were Swedish?

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 07:51:52 PST 2010

Methinks, assuming Harvard and Duke can execute a decent survey, this suggests that the Dems have more degrees of freedom than some suggest. In short, Americans think we're way more middle classy - in terms of wealth distribution - than we are and think we ought to be even more middle classy than they wrongly think we are. Basically, they have no idea that its 1929 all over again in terms of wealth distribution and, basically, wish wealth distribution was more egalitarian than in 1975 (which is what they think its like now).

http://www.thelocal.se/30008/20101103/