[lbo-talk] distancing technique?

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Sun Nov 21 09:47:53 PST 2010

The Tea Party may be the tail and Palin the dog. It's not clear she would in any way affront the interests bankrolling the GOP. For one thing, her foreign policy guy is a neo-con. There's a big piece on her personal political operation in the NYT magazine today. Also a typically good piece by Frank Rich in the Week in Review.