[lbo-talk] Juan Cole: The Problem of PETN

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Tue Nov 23 15:49:29 PST 2010

Maybe PETN is dangerous, but aren't 12" razor blades also dangerous?

Jordan

---------

Funny. But the entire premise of TSE, DHS, and War on Terror is wrong to start with as were the wars. The whole apparatus of the National Security State which was wrong back in the Cold War has been force multiplied up by 9/11 to make for a less secure world, a less democratic world, a less enlightened one, more bloody, and on and on.

Somebody the other day said you can not have a democracy and an empire. It's one or the other. That's about where we are at and the establishmend has decided for empire. That is one way of looking at the interdependencies of the multiple crisis we face.

CG