[lbo-talk] Wikileaks according to The Guardian

Chuck Munson chuck0munson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 16:03:21 PST 2010

One thing that struck me after reading some of the coverage today is how the government has recently started going after American anti-war activists for alleged links to Hezbollah and other "prohibited" groups. Evidently the U.S. sees a conspiracies everywhere.

Spying on the UN? Wouldn't it be sweet if Hillary Clinton had to resign over that? It will never happen.

Chuck