[lbo-talk] Who'll Fight for Us Nov. 3?

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 12:33:07 PDT 2010

[WS:] I don't know, Charles. The Obama administration was certainly more sympathetic to labor (or shall I say less hostile?) that the previous administration, but keep in mind that this administration is leading a frontal assault on public education and teacher unions - perhaps the last bastion of trade unionism in the US.

Wojtek