[lbo-talk] what government spending?

James Heartfield Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 10:43:20 PDT 2010

'Yet, the self-styled state-hating lefties like James Heartfield have no qualms of disseminating this right wing propaganda as long as it fits their anti-state ideology. Shame on you.'

Keep your hair on, Wojtek, I did not disseminate, I asked 'can this be right'?

And according to original cite Paul Krugman's second post in the NYT, spending is 36 per cent of GDP, rather more than the 20 per cent that you raise up as the correction to the wicked website (that seemed to be using the same numbers as Mr Krugman), notwithstanding his proper point about fractions.

No shame on me, I think.