[lbo-talk] music news

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Tue Oct 12 14:28:28 PDT 2010

Some turntables have their own pre-amp. About $120 at Radio Shack.

I spent some time trying to transfer my records to digital. It's pretty labor-intensive. I'd pay for software that could fetch the info from the Internet and automatically put in the track splits and information. I bought a tape deck/USB gadget with software that purported to do that, but the shit didn't work. At least the tape deck works.