[lbo-talk] another reminder to support BtN

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Oct 14 10:19:55 PDT 2010

http://lbo-news.com/2010/10/14/another-reminder-to-support-btn/

Just reiterating yesterday’s plea: if you listen to my radio show, please contribute during WBAI’s fundraiser. Without WBAI, and without WBAI airing “Behind the News,” there would be no “Behind the News.”

Ways to do it are online (see links here), or phone in a pledge to 212-209-2950 during my fundraising shift today, 5-6 PM New York time. The show will feature, as a fundraising premium, my June interview with Norman Finkelstein on CD and/or Norman’s latest book, This Time We Went Too Far (description here.)

[see original for links]