[lbo-talk] Why Semiotext(e) Are Reactionary Douchebags

D D retrofabulousity at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 10:28:53 PDT 2010

He was not the guy I had in mind but he is certainly one of them.

I was actually thinking of a few people I know who work in legal theory and philosophy and are not in that Semiotext(e) area which has virtually no impact on those fields and whom I consider otherwise to be more serious in other respects.

It isn't very different from the concept of Schmitt being taken seriously by some on the left there (and here) and that is in fact not uncommon among a similar stratum.

--- On Thu, 10/14/10, Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I hate to tell you but I know plenty of Europeans, (left, scholars and otherwise) who talk him up which is where I was made familiar with him.

Like the guy at Semiotext(e)?