[lbo-talk] this just in from Mars

Matthias Wasser matthias.wasser at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 18:57:13 PDT 2010

Taken literally this is nuts, yeah, but we all know that poll respondents basically treat all boo/hooray propositions as interchangeable.

I would idly speculate on how much fun a polling company could have with this, but the number of Republicans who claim to think Obama a Muslim pretty much shows the logical limits of it. They're not actually that dumb.