[lbo-talk] this just in from Mars

Bill Quimby wquimby at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 15 07:26:23 PDT 2010

The Huffington Post (I read it for the Hollywood gossip) reported a Pew analysis that should be taken into consideration.

I am forced into keeping a land line for Internet access, but I personally don't know anybody else who has one.

- Bill

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Does it matter that many polls -- including the vast majority that we are currently watching at the state and congressional district level -- do not call Americans who use only a cell phone and thus lack landline telephone service? Yes it does. It creates a growing bias that appears to benefit Republican candidates. That's the message of a new analysis released this afternoon by the Pew Research Center.

<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/13/pew-research-cell-phone-p_n_761760.html> --------------------------------------------------------------------------