[lbo-talk] me against the right

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 20:35:14 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 10:15 PM, Jeffrey Fisher <jeff.jfisher at gmail.com>wrote:

> The question I have is this -- why was he right? I expect someone to tell
> me he wasn't, and that would be cool, too, but the truth is I don't know
> what his schtick was in that book he keeps bragging about, and that Jon
> Stewart (peace and love be upon him) let him tout on the show.

Maybe I wasn't clear about this, or maybe it's an obnoxious question, and I should just go read the book, but I'm not sure that would help me. I'm trying to understand, *if* the guy accurately predicted the bust, do we have a way of explaining how his paradigm is wrong but his results were right (this time)?