[lbo-talk] me against the right

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 20:53:14 PDT 2010

Doug was predicting the bust for years on his weekly public radio show. He's just not an egotistical asshole who feels like he needs to toot his own horn at every available opening in the conversation. I think most people watching the shop knew things were going to go downhill quickly at some point (evidently including the people selling some of the most toxic shit.) He's no genius, just an opportunist prick. "How to get rich off the collapse." Sociopaths like this must have a special ring of hell--and if they don't I will personally go there and petition for it.