[lbo-talk] interviewee on Germany

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 15:59:57 PDT 2010

Doug:

> Any suggestions - Angelus? - for someone to interview on my radio show about
>Germany's intense commitment to extreme sadomonetarism?

My personal pick would be Lucas Zeise, co-founder of Financial Times Deutschland but also a semi-regular writer for the communist daily junge Welt. I have no idea how you would go about getting a hold of him.

Maybe also try anybody from Lunapark 21:

http://www.lunapark21.net/

They might also be able to put you in touch with Zeise, he writes for them as well.