[lbo-talk] Why Capitalism Cannot be Tamed

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 20:09:30 PDT 2010

Yeah, Joshua, it is quite the mystery how - after upwards of one hundred years of Marxist and other left research into cultural relations under capitalism - capitalist social relations could be seen as limited to relations between capitalists, and relations between subculturally deviant big ones at that.

Oh, and Miles, I'm with Michael, what you say repeatedly is worth repeating as regularly as needed. Most everyone I meet inverts that causality in utterly \ reified fashion.