[lbo-talk] Saturday

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 10:41:20 PDT 2010

1. I wasn't talking to you so how could I be giving you a "hard time." 2. This was not at all the point. The point was (for you and the high tech Angelus w/his big screen computer monitor) that a lot of the uncleaned masses enjoy television; a lot of what is on TV is a bit reactionary or useless; & Stewart and Colbert are marginally better then just about any other source at being both entertaining and semi progressive.