[lbo-talk] tea party numbers

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Sep 1 16:42:20 PDT 2010

Bill Quimby wrote:

> Just wondering if it may be time to start looking at 2012 in light of these
> factors...

I've been 'looking' at 2012 in a slightly different way. We have only about 15 months left to build whatever kind of left is possible at this t ime (anti-war, etc.) before the presidential race eliminates political activity until about 6 months after the election. If we don't have someething fairly solid by the end of 211 we will be starting over from scratch in mid-2013. I've been discussing this locally and with some people from other localities.

Carrol